Dollar Store Tip: This is My Fall Wreath for 2015

+2
I usually get things for my wreaths from dollar store. Have to get wreath back somewhere else. This was last years fall wreath. Break down pieces to be easier to work with. Then place on grapevine wreath with a little hot glue to hold. I had a couple of running pieces that I used pipe cleaners to attach to wreath. Then tied on bow with a piece of pipe cleaner and a tie to hold it on over the door hanger.
r this is my fall wreath for 2015, crafts, wreaths
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 05, 2017
    I love it!!! Beautiful work, love the dollar store!

• William William on Feb 05, 2017
    Lovely wreath! Made my fall wreath with everything from Dollar Tree. Love that place!

• WAYNE WAYNE on Feb 06, 2017
    A WREATH THAT FALLS ???

• Janet N Yuki Shiraishi Janet N Yuki Shiraishi on Feb 08, 2017
    A suggestion: If you wish to use a straw wreath, you could use the U-shaped pins to hold your Autumn Wreath onto the straw wreath. That way you can re-use the straw wreath for a winter wreath.....place your decorated wreath in a wreath container or in a plastic bag and put away until next year. Save money and time. I love the $ store, too!! Thank you for your tip on the wreath. I make nearly all of my own wreaths and decorate our home to the hilt for our favorite holidays!