What a wonderful site!

+7
I just wanted to say that I think this is a wonderful website with some of the best topics, advice, projects and people from all over the world! I'm very happy I found so many like people like myself. Thanks so much Hometalk crew , keep up the good work!
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 06, 2017
    Thank you, Jennifer!!! We love having you as part of the Community!!!!

• Jennifer Jennifer on Feb 07, 2017
      And thank you to Hillela! I wonder if you used the hair dryer trick. I just did a glass liquor bottle and like always worked great.

• I second your thoughts Jennifer! I look forward to every email from Hometalk. THE bright spot in my day. 😉

• Joanie Joanie on Feb 09, 2017
    Jennifer: Glad you like this site........I am fairly new here also. I enjoy and have gotten and gave a lot of ideas.

• See 2 previous
    • Jennifer Jennifer on Feb 09, 2017
      Unicorn spit on glass. I saw this here. It was something I had not tried, mine is no where near as pretty as the vase Melissa did/does but practice makes perfect( I would settle for at least better). I also need more colors

• Libby Libby on Feb 09, 2017
    Me too! My phone runs out of battery by 11am from all the fun and inspiration I get from Hometalk...
    I'm not on FB, so I thought social media wasn't for me -- until I found "my peeps" here at Hometalk!

• Jennifer Jennifer on Feb 09, 2017
    I'm social but not on the internet until now. No facebook, tweeter or any of that stuff. I'm weird, I don't even have a cell phone anymore I just didn't use it enough to justify a $130.00 bill a month, that was many years ago.