Framing Bathroom Mirrors

$35.00

Want to learn how to frame your Bathroom Mirrors? Stop by our post tonight and see how easy it is to dress up your large bathroom mirror.
framing bathroom mirrors, bathroom ideas, diy, how to, woodworking projects, Framing Bathroom Mirrors from Hello I Live Here
Framing Bathroom Mirrors from Hello I Live Here
framing bathroom mirrors, bathroom ideas, diy, how to, woodworking projects, Before and After stop past our blog to see more photos
Before and After - stop past our blog to see more photos!
Linda Crandall

• Linda Sikut

Hi Linda, I know this post is several years old now, but it came in my daily email and I'm hoping you have an idea. We put in a large mirror (4-5 ft) in our main bathroom, partly to mask the fact that it's a long narrow room (makes it look wider) and partly because it was "in" and I wanted it. It's not "in" any more but it's so heavy that I can't take it down. I was thinking of gluing some kind of trim around the edge to dress it up a little but, but I know wood would be too heavy. Do you have any other ideas of something light weight that would work?
    Thanks in advance.

• Joanne

Are there affordable kits that accommodate the mirror clips already in place?

• A_m8028969

Question-what's the best and easiest way to adhere frames to mirror?
    thanks!!

• Linda Crandall

There are several ways - but we make ours and cut them adding adhesive loctight glue to the back for stability, then caulk the inside to make sure water will not go behind the backing.

• Liliana Wells

I have a mirror like that. This is a great idea. Thanks

• Dam28092511

OMG I have two huge mirrors exactly like this shaped around two walls, the one big one is on my husbands side because he needs more room then me, go figure, but its due to his pill bottles, I hate the look because when you walk into our master bathroom all you see is Pill bottles, so I am going to do this plus put a tall cabinet in the middle of the longer one on my husbands side to hide all his pill bottles, I saw this on another post....I can't wait to get started, will take pics.....Maggie