Review: I Love Getting Dollar Store Picture Frames!!!

What do you like to get from the Dollar store?
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 06, 2017
    I love those too!! Sometimes I get Dollar store trinkets and give them some added flair!!

• Ann Ann on Feb 09, 2017
    Wooden blocks, 1" square in a set of 9. I use them for loads of projects including family photo blocks. School glue for crackle paint projects. Plastic covered wire. Colored pencils. Foam board and poster board. Bulldog clips for craft room and kitchen. Mirrors to remake with driftwood. Apothecary jars and glass candle holders to glue together. Glass candle holders and glass plates to make cupcake plates. Glass mugs to etch for gifts. Hula hoops and coffee filters for wreaths. Hot glue sticks. So many THINGS!

• What don't I get at the dollar store! Always start there first. Greeting cards as they have some great ones for 50 cents each, and craft supplies. Last spring I made an Easter wreath using fairy wings found in the toy aisle.