DIY Ornament Wreath

I want to start off by saying you need a lot of ornaments. Dollar tree is your friend; otherwise, you will be spending a fortune on ornaments.
Here is what you need:15 tubes of ornaments, I got two different sizesOne tube of tiny ornamentsA wreath formA roll of ribbonOne pipe cleaner the same color as your ribbon, andA hot glue gun with a lot of glue sticks
First start out by laying your first row of ornaments. I staggered them having one on each side.
If you are using different sizes, use the larger ones here.
After you have covered the whole wreath, then start filling in the gaps with the smaller ornaments. You will also want to do a row on the inside and outside of the wreath.
Once the whole wreath is covered, look for any gaps and fill those in with your tiny-sized ornaments.
Then take your ribbon and cut off a 10-12 inch piece. Tie a loop around the top of your wreath and tie it in a knot. Then make a bow and attach it to your loop with your pipe cleaner.
That’s it!
It’s not a hard project to make, but it does take a bit of time.
It would be a perfect gift for someone for Christmas!
DIY Ornament Wreath
Dollar Tree Ornaments. You will need 15 of these.
Stagger your ornaments as you glue them on. After you cover the entire wreath then start layering your smaller ornaments on.

15 Fun Things You Can Make Using Your Cricut
23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
Do You Want to Update Your Antique Furniture?
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
Super Cool Painting Techniques You've Probably Never Seen!
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
Shanna Gilbert

• Kay

I followed your direction and used a florist sponge I found I definitely found it less fiddly than other things I've tried. Going off the subject a bit🙈 I love the color of your door could you tell me what it's called please?