Hometalk HQ: Fun Day With Some Hometalkers!

+21
We hosted 13 Hometalkers from all over North America at Hometalk HQ yesterday! We had an amazing time and brainstormed our ultimate vision for Hometalk in the coming year. We love our Hometalkers!
e hometalk hq fun day with some hometalkers
  • William William on Feb 08, 2017
    Looks like everyone had a great time. How could they not. Its HOMETALK!

• I second William's sentiments - couldn't have said it better myself!

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Feb 08, 2017
    Thanks guys!!!  It was really amazing. We love you all!

• Stacy Davis Stacy Davis on Feb 08, 2017
    I had a wonderful time! I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone. It was so exciting to visit Hometalk's offices in New York City. Just talking with our creative group and brainstorming with the Hometalk Team has really given my creativity a jumpstart to think up some new tutorials.

• See 2 previous
      I will have to check that out! I haven't been there yet. It was so nice to have met you!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 08, 2017
    Best day!!!!

• Eve Moore Kiser Eve Moore Kiser on Feb 08, 2017
    Thank you Home talk team for your hospitality and the opportunity for me to make new FRIENDS. I was so inspired with the great group of hometalkers there from all over the world what a dream come true for this Tennessee girl

• Marj MRC Creations Marj MRC Creations on Feb 08, 2017
    Fun, fun, fun! I had so much fun with the Hometalk team and other DIYers like myself and thank you all for such a great day. I learned a lot. The office spaces at HT are really nice and you can tell that the team members love their job. Thank you so much! I just love that you provide such a great online community where we DIYers can share, learn, feel inspired and enjoy ourselves. Love!! ♡

• Libby Libby on Feb 09, 2017
    Oh Do Tell, Cori!
    Love an inside scoop!!
    Anything you can share about what the year ahead holds for Hometalk? Any new directions? Goals? Focus?
    😘

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Feb 09, 2017
    I had so much fun! Thank you so much for the trip, the day, new friends and the adventure of NYNY!

• Ana Bacallao Ana Bacallao on Feb 09, 2017
    I have to say that this opportunity lived up to everything I expected and so much more. From meeting fellow Hometalkers to meeting the team who makes it all happen behind the scenes. Had a thrill seeing your home office. Loved, loved the open discussions and the genuine exchange of ideas and information. Thank you for having me and I look forward to many, many more projects and posts.

• Teresa Teresa on Feb 09, 2017
    Thank you for the opportunity to come to New York and meet the staff and fellow Hometalkers, I had a blast!
    The discussions and forums were fun and it felt like we were really appreciated by the staff. The day flew by.
    The wonderful comradery displayed by the whole Hometalk team, was a refreshing view of a work environment and I was inspired by all the different ideas and comments of my fellow DIY’ers. Meeting people whose wonderful projects I had seen online in person was an amazing feeling and meeting the people from Hometalk who have started to feel like friends was great!!!
    I look forward to posting, maybe going live and seeing what changes and ideas Hometalk comes up with in the future. I am more inspired now than ever and look forward to seeing my new friends on Hometalk in the future.
    Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you!

• Steven Arnold Steven Arnold on Feb 10, 2017
    Teresa has said it all.
    Thank you again hometalk team and hometalkers.

• Teresa Teresa on Feb 10, 2017
    Pictures!!

• Steven Arnold Steven Arnold on Feb 11, 2017
    Wanted to add my pics..

• I have to agree with everyone...This was such an awesome day! So much talent in one room made my head spin.

Thank you so much for the experience and inviting me to come to the Hometalk Headquarters for this meeting. Being able to meet such a wonderful group of people, both fellow Hometalkers and The Hometalk Team was truly an honor. I look forward to staying in touch with you all, I feel like we have been friends forever!

I have to tell you all, I made a trip to the paint store yesterday and Home Depot today. After this meeting, I am even more excited to start my next project!

Thank you Everyone!