Who encourages me? Who is my biggest supporter?

My husband hands down is my #1 fan, supporter, encourager! (Yes, I know that isn't an actual word but work with me!) I have found this hobby late in life and I am lost with most things but he encourages me to try things, to step out of my box and create beautiful things. Even if they don't sell he still supports my decision to try something else. It's cold here in IL in the winter and we can't do normal DIY things like sanding outside so one morning he took a dresser down in the basement and sanded the parts that needed sanding for me! He made a mess, but he cleaned it up but he knew I needed to create something so he went out of his way to make my dreams a reality. He is my builder, my detail and idea bounceroffer (yes, I know another not an actual word!) but without him I wouldn't have been able to pursue my hobby and for that I am forever grateful .
So who/what encourages YOU!?
e who encourages me who is my biggest supporter
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 09, 2017
    He sounds amazing! What a wonderful blessing to have such an amazing partner. Thank you for sharing with our awesome community!

• Eroque022810 Eroque022810 on Feb 09, 2017
    I just have you guys and I am so grateful for all of you. My husband won't help but does want to supervise. I don't need that, if he sat there and spoke with me so I wasn't alone then I wouldn't need anything else. So I save up whatever money I get and I have things done for me that I can easily do with my husband and I'd like our sons to get involved so that soon 😂when they leave they can fix their own places up. My husband does know how to do it but won't and I get that he is tired he works all day drives 2hrs in traffic but he can tell our sons what to do so that they learn. I take a lot of med for my illness and shouldn't be alone. I can't even go for a walk by myself. So no power tool's either. Oh I used to be so independent. So hey since you guys are in Illinois want to stop by and help? I'm in McHenry, I'll have to see where Maple is we just moved here from Wheeling. Don't be worried I won't bother you I'm just kidding your husband sounds like a man that loves his wife very much and I'm very happy that all who have someone have that someone.

• Mio14166673 Mio14166673 on Feb 13, 2017
    And by the way, encourager IS a word....a good one !