How to Organize Scarves

Do you have a lot of scarves? I do. And once I pulled them out, I noticed that it may be time to change my current for system of storage in order to have easier access to the growing collection of scarves. Add that to the fact that a best friend of mine is currently going through an organization frenzy and wants ideas for organizing everything…scarves included and “BAM”, a blog is born.
When I began the research for this project, I thought I had chosen the best system for me. I chose to try the loop system. Although I loved the concept, I was not impressed with the plastic hanger and decided to go with the non-slip hangers.
The non-slip hangers worked best for me and allowed me to add more scarves as well. It has worked for awhile but I think I am ready to try another of the systems.
I am going to switch to the shower hook system. It appears easier to maneuver and to get to the scarves.
I love the look of this and can you imagine using silver hooks against the black non-slip hangers? B E A U T I F U L! Of course, this hot pink would be pretty against the black as well. You have so many options. Aside from the aesthetics, I like the fact that you do not have to disturb any of the other scarves to take one off the hanger. I think this is an awesome method and one I may try sometime soon. Shower hooks are so inexpensive that this could be an easy and cost effective way of pulling all of your scarves and belts and even your hubby’s ties together. Another technique to consider. See the other systems and learn how to organize and store your scarf collection at http://clearissacoward.com/organize-scarves/.

Clearissa Coward