Who ecourages me to DIY?

All of the Hometalkers out there do! It is so much fun to post something and see all of the responses from all of the contributors and viewers. Not only that but to be able to find encouraging ideas from all the other Hometalkers! Also, my husband who listens about and puts up with my projects!

Great job Hometalk! Keep it up and thanks,
e who ecourages me to diy
Not so good with power tools but I am learning!
  • Crystal Cochrane Crystal Cochrane on Feb 10, 2017
    I'm the one in our house that comes up with the DIY ideas, lol. I'm just very lucky to have a very handy hubby, whom will do or help with renovating , gardening, or whatever plans I come up with. He did come up with the idea to build a Tiki Bar last summer, so I drew up the plans and he built it, (with a little help from a couple friends). Then I painted and sanded then the bar was built. We also built a pond next to the bar and patio so now we have a wonderful oasis to enjoy all summer long.

• Keep it up with the power tools, just be patient, practice makes perfection. Looks like you have a fantastic area to work . . . ☺ Like most of us, we just need more time in the day to devote to DIY and crafting!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 10, 2017
    I'm with you, Hometalkers blow me away, thank you for sharing with our awesome community!!!