The Best All Natural Laminate Floor Cleaner

Do you have laminate floors and need an easy way to clean them? My laminate floor cleaner not only works great but is free of any harsh chemicals!
the best all natural laminate floor cleaner, flooring
If you’ve ever had laminate you’ll know it streaks pretty easily, and can sometimes get a little dull looking so finding a great cleaner is a must!
For years I’ve been trying to eliminate chemicals and I’ve tried a few homemade cleaners, but this is one is by far the best. It has alcohol in it which helps it dry quickly keeping the floor from getting streaky. Without any foamy agents or soap it doesn’t leave a film, and the essential oil properties help freshen, kill germs, and leave your floor clean!
You probably have most of the ingredients for this in your house right now. If you want this to be truly all natural you'll need a natural dish detergent. If you have a favorite you want to use that isn't natural, it will work just fine.
Distilled Water
Vinegar
Rubbing Alcohol
All Natural Dish Soap
lavender, orange, tea tree, peppermint essential oils
For the exact measurements visit my full blog post here --> http://werefarfromnormal.com/2017/02/the-best-all-natural-laminate-floor-cleaner.html
You'll want to use a funnel to combine all your ingredients into a spray bottle. A plastic one is fine unless you'll be storing this for an extended amount of time you'll want to use a dark glass bottle.
Now screw on your lid and give it a good shake! You’re ready to go! I like to just spray it directly on the floor and wipe it up using a damp cloth or mop. It dries quickly so it’s perfect for busy weekday cleaning! You might want to also check out my super absorbent homemade reusable Swiffer cloths that are perfect to use this laminate cleaner with! http://werefarfromnormal.com/2017/02/super-absorbent-homemade-swiffer-cloths.html
Far From Normal

• Linda Bussard

what are the ratios of the ingredients?
    • Sally Tucker

The homemade floor cleaner should be stored in dark glass spray bottle to prevent essential oils from degrading. I usually used distilled vinegar/water and borax and essential oils. I will try your way.
  • Sam Bradley

I guess I'm confused as the instructs for my laminate floors say to use a steam cleaner only and my steam cleaner says to use distilled water only. Are you sure that your formula is safe over the long haul? How long have you been using this formula and how often do you use it?
    • Vicky Corey

I agree with Gregory-gammon. Murphy's oil soap is the best and chemical free. I use it for a lot of things.

• Csdurkin1

The manufacturer suggests a ph neutral cleaner. This this ph neutral?

• Kathy

I have good luck with Murphy Oil Soap on my laminate floors. Just a small amount in the water and I dont rinse

• Denise

Having laminate floors it most of my home i use good one soap and water for the nasty stains a good vacuum for laminate floors is a must to ensure it keep my home clean and tidy, great tip here though thanks for that great help