Small Space Laundry Utility Room Make Over After Photos

trying to utilize every ounce of space in a small house is something I find my self constantly doing, baskets, baskets,found items re used ,I didn't get a before picture of this utility laundry room before believe me it was ugly ,I can't seem to remember to take before pics maybe next project, I have allot of after projects to post later
small space laundry utility room make over after photos, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, Cheap Large jar from Walmart for washing powder
Cheap Large jar from Walmart for washing powder
small space laundry utility room make over after photos, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, Left over paint from bathroom discount store baskets jars light from bedroom that was replaced with ceiling fan
Left over paint from bathroom discount store baskets @ jars,light from bedroom that was replaced with ceiling fan
small space laundry utility room make over after photos, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, I drew a pattern on a pine board my husband cut it out with a jig saw I painted it black he screwed the boars to wall making sure to screw into studs to make it sturdy for my heavy iron pots and pans
I drew a pattern on a pine board ,my husband cut it out with a jig saw ,I painted it black he screwed the boars to wall making sure to screw into studs to make it sturdy for my heavy iron pots and pans
small space laundry utility room make over after photos, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, A can covered in natural twine for extra utensils a shelf above the hot water heater holds my blender a vintage tea container holds nails and screws the flea market find metal basket I used for hammers screwdrivers ext hook to reach
A can covered in natural twine for extra utensils ,a shelf above the hot water heater holds my blender,a vintage tea container holds nails and screws,the flea market find metal basket I used for hammers screwdrivers ext. hook to reach
small space laundry utility room make over after photos, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, Old grapes box for cake deco supplies bone basket for pet meds
Old grapes box for cake deco supplies ,bone basket for pet meds
small space laundry utility room make over after photos, laundry rooms, shelving ideas, Big pots
Big pots!

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 12 comments
Next