Moss and Faux Flower Egg Tutorial

Planning for the upcoming Easter holiday, I have been working on a few crafts that will be perfect for decorating for the holiday.

As we all now, decorating for each season can be expensive so I am always looking for easy and inexpensive ways to make my own seasonal designs to decorate our home. Being handy with a glue gun surely offers a solution and plenty of possibilities if you are a bit creative.
One of the crafts projects that I came up with this year are these sweet and darling foam eggs covered with moss and faux spring flowers.  Easy to do and perfect for Easter or spring.

Below is my tutorial.  I hope it is easy for you to follow. 
Photo of hat your project will look like at the end.
SUPPLIES NEEDED
  • Tacky Spray
  • Scissors
  • Wire Cutters
  • Ribbon
  • Moss
  • Floral 
  • Foam Eggs
  • Glue gun
Foam Eggs
Tacky Glue and glue gun
Begin by covering your table or work surface.  Moss is very messy.  Now start spraying the foam egg with tacky glue and cover with moss.  Do small sections at a time so glue does not dry.  Continue until you have the entire egg covered with moss.  Press moss firmly to ensure that it is well adhered to the foam egg.
Wrap egg with ribbon of your choice, tie at center to and make bow.  I used two ribbons for this project.

Now begin to glue flowers on top of egg.  Place larger pieces on the bottom and work your way around the bow,  Finish by putting your prettiest and/or accent flowers on the center of the bow. Check for any empty spaces but do not over do it.  And know you are done.  So easy and beautiful isn't.  
Now use your little masterpieces to decorate your table or home for Easter. These are also great for your spring decorating, spring gatherings and even bridal showers.

Thank you for your visit friends.  I hope you have a great week. Don't forget to follow link below for full post and more photos. Also remember to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and my blog.

Janet

• Tacky Spray  (Craft Store)
  • Moss  (Craft Store)
  • Floral Foam Eggs  (Craft Store)

Rosemary & Thyme