How do I DIY to show love? It starts in the bathroom..

+6
Put a sweet note in the bathroom for him to find first thing in morning...
What do you like to do?
q put a sweet note in the bathroom for him to find first thing in mornin, bathroom ideas
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 15, 2017
    Awwww thats a great idea, I'm going to copy that! Thanks for sharing!
  • Ellen Gregory Ellen Gregory on Feb 15, 2017
    I wrote this article a while back on "Cute Ways To Say I Love You" http://hubpages.com/holidays/cute-ways-to-say-i-love-you-2
  • Heather Heather on Feb 15, 2017
    I have been working through 52 Reasons Why I Love You ~ basically I write in a card a reason - it can be from how he makes me laugh, to the fact that he has a good steady job, to his ability to cook amazing meals... Then I leave them randomly on his comfy clothes in the bedroom for him to find when he gets home from work. I do it sporadically so that he never knows when to expect it. I am at about 43 now!! And it has been going on for about 2 years (Ideally it takes a year... but life got in the way LOL).
  • Leah Deverett Leah Deverett on Feb 15, 2017
    Love this! Great idea!
    http://hubpages.com/holidays/cute-ways-to-say-i-love-you-2 Sorry it must have gotten cut off. Try this one.
  • Wen20781640 Wen20781640 on Feb 19, 2017
    My boyfriend and I have been leaving post it notes for each other nearly every week day for the past year. What I would LOVE to see from one of you very creative geniuses is what to do with all the notes one we've accumulated them! I want to keep them because some are so sweet and funny....I can only imagine the treasure chest of sentiments we'll have in a few years. Hope someone out there will figure out a fun project for these love notes!
  • Marcie Marcie on May 19, 2017
    Paint a wall with chalk paint (to use chalk on). Then you can write all kinds of notes of love....
  • Chas' Crazy Creations Chas' Crazy Creations on May 19, 2017
    I use dry erase markers on doors and windows :)