Clean Your Window Tracks

$2

Spring cleaning is almost here and what a better way to start than with your window tracks? Window tracks just love to attract lots of dirt and tough to scrub grime, but there is an easy solution to get the job done quick and easy! With a couple of non-toxic household items you can clean your window tracks in no time!

SUPPLIES:
-Old Toothbrush
-White Vinegar
-Old Rag
-Butter Knife (not shown above)
-Baking Soda
-Paper Towels (not shown above)

STEP 1: Pour a nice layer of baking soda into the window track covering all dirty areas. Pour a little extra in the corners where the dirt has built up.

STEP 2: Pour white vinegar over all the baking soda so that it starts to bubble and begins working it's magic. Allow the mixture to rest and do its thing for 5-10 minutes.

STEP 3: Once it has been resting for a while grab an old toothbrush and scrub all the dirt loose.

STEP 4: Wipe away all the dirt that you scrubbed up with a paper towel or two.

STEP 5: It is a bit tough to get into the cracks and crevices with a toothbrush so grab a butter knife and wrap it in an old rag so that you can still somewhat feel the blade through the fabric.

STEP 6: Dig the cloth covered blade into the cracks where dirt still remains and dig out the dirt from the grooves.

STEP 7: Wipe away all the dug out dirt and that's it!

Here is a before and after to show you how much of a difference it made. There was SO much dirt in there.

Look how clean now! I need to hop to it and do this to all my windows!

Even all the corners are nice and clean and they had had literal PILES of tough dirt.
This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 102630)

• Lenora Walker

Does it burn the battery up on iPad with charged overnight

• Sharon Bardonner

It won’t burn out the battery but it’s not advised to leave electronics plugged into chargers unattended due to fire hazards.

• Steph Marie

At this point I think it would be easier if I just replace my whole window!!!

• Norma Okuma

Can u do this on wood frames?

• Forestlady

Oh, my, God bless you and thank you so much, I thought I would have to purchase a new door to get that clean look around the frame and floor where I had sprinkled cayenne Peter to deter pest. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• Nadia Najjar

My sliding patio door has been bugging me for ages and now I think THIS will be the way to make it run smoothly again...! THANK YOU........