Honeybear Lane
Honeybear Lane
  • Lehi, UT

Pantry Overhaul

I didn't think my pantry was that bad before. I personally could usually find things. But that doesn't mean anyone else could! I decided to spend some time organizing my pantry and cleaning it all out. And this has changed my life! I love opening my pantry door, and if something starts getting out of place, I can't handle it--I have to have it right back into its place.

pantry overhaul, closet

Before!

pantry overhaul, closet

I have an outlet in my pantry so I can keep my toaster and blender in here and not take up space on my countertop.

pantry overhaul, closet

I purchased these stacking wire bins at Walmart that were perfect for my cans. Now I can make sure I rotate them through by expiration.

pantry overhaul, closet

I love this bread box. Before my bread would just sit in this basket and loaves would get stuck at the bottom and forgotten about until I cleaned it out. With my pantry organized so clearly now, food rarely goes to waste because I can see it all!

pantry overhaul, closet

Here's the finished result--the After! It's it glorious?! I purchase baskets, plastic airtight bins, glass jars, lazy Susans, and a bread box. I got everything from Walmart except the lazy Susans. They are all Better Homes and Gardens brand and they are half the price of similar items found at the Container Store.
Honeybear Lane

• Kga32116410

Oh my gosh!! I love this makeover.... would you mind sharing the depth of the shelves and height between shelves... your organization looks perfect and we’re remodeling our pantry. Would love to have it look this nice😊
  • where did all the chips go

• Sonia Caballero Luceno

What did they do with the large bags of chips?
    • Honeybear Lane

I don't usually buy chips but I saw my friend's pantry today and she got more of the plastic containers from Walmart and just puts the chips in there--great way to keep them fresh too!

• MyC22615635

F.Y.I The Christmas Tree Shop if you have one has the jars. Any size. Good prices
  • Darlene Fuller

I already use the container storage for most. If you can't do labels, try cutting the name and instructions from the store bought item and insert into container. I also organize areas like all baking goods in one area, canned fruits next to canned veggies etc.