Are YOU a Craftaholic Too??? Do You Have This Problem?

+7
I saw this one and Laughed out loud! How many times have you been on your way somewhere completely unrelated to DIY and then had to pull over for "just a few minutes" because you passed an interesting craft store? Or saw some discarded furniture?
e are you a craftaholic too do you have this problem
  • Becky Becky on Feb 16, 2017
    Yes! I feel like I am like the dogs in the movie Up When the think they see a squirrel. On projects too. Oohhh that would be cool to do.

• Allinthefamilysingers Allinthefamilysingers on Feb 16, 2017
    Me too Love It .... dhall all in the family singers on youtube go listen for free Mama's Cabin and etc Thanks much

• Carol Carol on Feb 16, 2017
    Oh,Yeah...That is me too...When I see something at a store or a craft fair, I always say I can make that...And I always try to make it myself instead of buying it...

• Lori Kelly Lori Kelly on Feb 16, 2017
      Oh my gosh, that is so me! Plus I get the satisfaction of knowing I did that, lol!

• Rhonda Humphreys Rhonda Humphreys on Feb 16, 2017
    And if I decide to start a new craft I have to have EVERYTHING !

• Tiffany Tiffany on Feb 17, 2017
    I don't think we could even start a crafters anonymous group. If any of us got together, we'd just give each other more ideas for more crafts and projects. One of our significant others would eventually have to intervene screaming "STOP THE MADNESS"! but it would be fun while it lasted

• Carly Jones Carly Jones on Feb 18, 2017
    so true

• Oh my goodness! Every single one of these comments are so true and I can relate! On Pinterest I saw a pin that said something like: "Why buy it for $7.99 when you can make it yourself with $92.00 in craft supplies." There have been times in my life where this has happened . . . But think of all the other stuff you made with the leftover supplies from that initial project???? ☺ Not the best rationalization, but I am gonna go with it!

• Betty Tuffner Betty Tuffner on Feb 19, 2017
    Bumper sticker?

• MadameRã MadameRã on Feb 19, 2017
    Love my work,though i only look for re-cycled materials;even if glues ect are required,i still ask for the sales on different products,as usually peeps" stick with one brand to which they know works(& pay far to high for),as most products work reasonably well however i have knowledge to 'strengthen a product' with some science based ideas.. *I do though stop often when seeing objects being thrown out,so much great old woods", so much excellent re usable materials that beats any day the masses of 'cheap'n'nasty' furnishings that are made in bulk loads & all the same same...something my brain has never understood why so many feel the Need to upgrade (on crapp)?
    A community of Good crafts persons could be the solution to changing the worlds biggest problems of killing the planet from over production of MANY items,thus leading to smaller landfills & some proper funds for those who are great @ the Art of Art itself..(meaning anything made/put together well & is beautiful,unique, original SHOULD be far more to buy, knowing the respect thats gone into it(especially those who re-cycle to the highest percent possible; i have done always as a decorater & creator for well over 20 years now & the average for myself is over 90%)
    Great love to ALL Craft persons that re-cycle:)))