My New Favorite Word....Procraftinating! Have You Ever Felt This Way?

+5
I'm glad I finally have a word for this!!!! If I had a nickel for every time that I should have been...you name it...but instead I crafted....Procraftinating  .
When was the last time you procraftinated?
e my new favorite word procraftinating have you ever felt this way
  • Oh my gosh! You hit the nail right on the head! I am sitting here (played hookey from work), and all I have done today was read stuff on Hometalk, make a mess in my office closet, color and drink coffee! I GUARANTEE, you have coined a new term . . . Love it love it love it! Thanks SO much for sharing!

• Nadine Nadine on Feb 17, 2017
    Hahaha - this probably describes most of us that are addicted to Hometalk. Now we have a word for it and can tell someone "sorry, I am procraftinating."

• Barbara Valenti Barbara Valenti on Feb 17, 2017
    Yes indeed , i feel your pain! Lol... Nothing seems to ever get done. I start something then stop to do something else, then i am back to square one or loss interest. Not enough hours in the day. Well, sounds to me like i am procraftinating! Geez, hope that's not a new illness. I got a full plate already, but its empty right now because i have to stop to cook dinner! Vicious cycle.....Thanks for giving me another title!

• Marj MRC Creations Marj MRC Creations on Feb 18, 2017
    Perfect! LOL

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Feb 18, 2017
    Love this!!

• JEWEL C JEWEL C on Feb 18, 2017
    I just thought I had ADD. Now I have a tittle.

• Canadianlady Canadianlady on Feb 19, 2017
    Love it! Will probably use the term myself.

• Eve Eve on Feb 19, 2017
    I get in a zone when I'm working on a new project. I look up at the clock & realize I should have started supper long ago. I go chop an onion and start frying it. Billy comes home and ask "When is Supper. Sure smells good? It gives me time to get creative fast. 😀 Love the term.