WOOD CRATE ROLLING CART

Have a wood crate or two hanging around your house? Then you can make this project in only a few minutes. I think start to finish the whole thing took around 20 minutes – so that’s about the fastest furniture piece I’ve ever built!
wood crate rolling cart
 I found these at our local produce market for dirt cheap, and I’ve seen similar ones at flea markets.
wood crate rolling cart
Start by stacking up the two crates one on top of the other. If you prefer one up or down, just know that this is turned upside down to start. Pay close attention to the side you choose to go up so it’s the one you want.
wood crate rolling cart
Next, drill into both the front and back corner of each side. This gives it a pilot hole. Then use wood screws to attach the two crates together.
wood crate rolling cart
Next place the casters in each corner, then mark the holes. Drill a pilot hole, then attach them with screws. Then flip it over and you’re done!
wood crate rolling cart
See, I told you making a wood crate rolling cart was easy!

Come over to my blog for a complete list of materials, http://www.theshabbycreekcottage.com/wood-crate-rolling-cart.html

Gina @ The Shabby Creek Cottage

• 62q10370829

Couldn't get message to type .love your idea going to do it but I'm going to pit on a small drop leaf table top on top so I can toll it out to center of kitchen or to counter to have more space to work. I am still unpacking boxes from moving them from Calif. to ohio so will be making it soon. Thank you for the idea

• Rose

love it👏🏼👏🏼