New Years Decorating Ideas

Today I’m sharing some great New Years décor ideas with you. Some of you may be hosting a little New Years gathering at your house and I found some fun and easy (and of course low budget) ideas for you. What's that great saying? Let's not reinvent the wheel. Here are some great ideas from some other favorites and all found on Pinterest with their websites for you below the pictures too. Do you want to see some more New Years inspiration? Come on over to the blog and I put together a whole New Years Board on Pinterest so come and follow along or pin what you like – http://www.pinterest.com/Meandlexi13/new-years/. Whatever you do this New Years eve, whether it’s staying in and getting cozy or going out to celebrate, I hope it’s magical for you. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day, Lisa.
Use Clocks and candles for a great New Years Mantle. Source – Marthastewart.com.
Don’t get rid of your tree yet. Add some fun party favors from the Dollar Store for a festive look. Source DomesticFashionista.com.
Set a beautiful table! Use silver and white and a some bling. I love the bucket with the champs in it. That just screams New Years Eve. Source – DesignIndulgences.com.
Set up a Bubbly Bar! Have a designated spot for drinks, champagne, sparkling cider or hot cocoa, whatever you fancy. Make it easy for your guests and for you. Source – 100LayerCake.com.
I LOVE these festive glasses that say Pop, Fizz and Clink. They are a great and easy Diy project you can do in less than an hour. Source – Tinyprints.com.
This is a great gift idea for your guests. Wrap a bottle of wine or champagne and add a frame and some party favors with a Happy New Year wish from your family. Source – Bhg.com.
Many of us gather with our kids too. Here’s a great printable and you can set up a little coloring table for them. Source – Coloringkidz.com.
Along with your fabulous outfit made sure you add a little something extra to your makeup, like some pretty smoky eyes and why not a little glitter too. Source – Weheartit.com.
For all the Love Birds, I thought this was so fun! You can print it and frame it to display somewhere. Source – Gluedtomycraftsblog.com.
We should all dream a little bigger this year. Source – Netrobe.com.

30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
3 Weird Step-by-Step Ways to Decorate Your Plain Tea Towels
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll