My DIY fail..

Oh, I have tried several times to paint a room, this is beyond my scope of what I can do. I can do patch work, trim work really good but painting nope, I found a wonderful lady who does amazing painting and she is a single mom, this is a business she created 12 years ago. Her rates are terrific and she is coming tonite to paint the guest room fee 30.00 well worth the money.
  • Oh my goodness! That is amazing, can I fly her to CA to help me????☺ Glad you will now get your room painted. I don't mind the painting, it is moving all the furniture that is what stops me.

• See 1 previous
    • Oh thank you! Most of my furniture is large and heavy and I could not move it by myself even if I wanted to. Plus I still have carpet in most of the house too. (Not by choice, but the older dogs are not good on wood or tile, so for now it stays . . .), Double whammy. Hence, painting is a pain. I have thought about tossing a dropcloth over the stuff and painting around it . . . 🤔 if and when I move, I can always repaint when the house is empty!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 20, 2017
    WOW! It sounds like a win-win!

• Bernice H Bernice H on Feb 20, 2017
    Amazing..let us know how it turns out!