WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE!!!

D.I.Y Picture Canvases

$30

I am currently doing a room makeover for my daughters and i wanted some picture canvases for behind their beds. After looking everywhere i couldn't find the size that i wanted for less than $90 so i decided i was going to make them myself.
I found my canvases at ROSS for $7.99 they came in a package of 2.
I printed my pictures at Walmart in matte photo paper: my picture size was 20x30 and they were around $18 each.
You can WATCH THE FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW..
If you like it do not forget to subscribe for more tutorials like this one :)

First thing i did was to glue the picture to the canvas with some modpodge, then i started folding the edges to the back and began stapling them.

d i y picture canvases
then if you have any excess you can cut it to make it nice!

d i y picture canvases
Last step is to apply a coat of modpodge to seal it , let it dry and you are ready to hang your piece 😀
d i y picture canvases
This is how they looked on their room! I can say i looove how they came out and hope you do too!
Give it a try! :)

d i y picture canvases

• Mod podge  (Canvas)
  • Stapler  (Pictures)

To see more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKlNwU-xv1KpQygaKTmQBA

• Joy Kimmelman- Lewis

They looks great, but how is this project only $30 when you paid $18 for each print and $7.99 for the canvases. In my math that comes to roughly $44.00! Also, were the mod-podge, staples and brushes free?

• Sandy Ray
      5 hours ago

If it’s too much money for you , don’t make it !

I love this idea !

thank you !

• Selena Lee-Murphy

Love the way these turned out. Did the white marks disappear when everything dried?

• Kay33994766

Hi my name Kay

I've heard that youneed to print out your image on a laser printer is that what was used at Walmart ?

• Debbie Martin

I loved it and you made it look more simpler than I personally could have imagined, and the most exciting part was it is affordable!!! Thank you for sharing !! Great Idea

• Rene

YEs I will