WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE!!!

D.I.Y Picture Canvases

$30

I am currently doing a room makeover for my daughters and i wanted some picture canvases for behind their beds. After looking everywhere i couldn't find the size that i wanted for less than $90 so i decided i was going to make them myself.
I found my canvases at ROSS for $7.99 they came in a package of 2.
I printed my pictures at Walmart in matte photo paper: my picture size was 20x30 and they were around $18 each.
You can WATCH THE FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL BELOW..
If you like it do not forget to subscribe for more tutorials like this one :)

First thing i did was to glue the picture to the canvas with some modpodge, then i started folding the edges to the back and began stapling them.

d i y picture canvases
then if you have any excess you can cut it to make it nice!

d i y picture canvases
Last step is to apply a coat of modpodge to seal it , let it dry and you are ready to hang your piece 😀
d i y picture canvases
This is how they looked on their room! I can say i looove how they came out and hope you do too!
Give it a try! :)

d i y picture canvases

• Mod podge  (Canvas)
  • Stapler  (Pictures)

To see more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKlNwU-xv1KpQygaKTmQBA

• Selena Lee-Murphy

Love the way these turned out. Did the white marks disappear when everything dried?

• Kay33994766

Hi my name Kay

I've heard that youneed to print out your image on a laser printer is that what was used at Walmart ?

• GrammyLynn

I have been wanting yo do this for so long but wasn't sure how. Thanks for your tutorial and great step by step directions? Can I get ut printed anywhere or does it need to be Walmart. I usually go to Walgreens. Was going yo do a 16x20 poster print.

• Squirllysue

I just want to thank you for sharing your ideas. And throw the negativity out the window.lol

good job, great idea😊😊😊

• Christine Cantrell

Love your idea! I'm inspired!