DIY Succulent Planters and Pots From the Dollar Store

I love having plants in the house and I love it even more when I can make them look more interesting by putting them in different pots at different heights.

The best part about this little DIY craft is that you can find all items at the dollar store!

You will need a glass candlestick, a small little bowl (I found them packaged just like above over by the bowls and plates section in the dollar store) and some E6000 glue.

Spread a layer of glue on to the top of the candlestick and then attach your bowl right to the top of it. It fits perfectly!

Now wait for your planter to dry overnight before filling it with your favorite plants.

For this planter, I used a fake succulent because I seem to have better luck keeping those looking good, but you could easily add a real succulent. If you do, add a small layer of stones to the bottom of the bowl and then add your dirt and plant on top of it. Never over water succulents, they don't like it ;)

Jennifer | CrazyDiyMom

• Bre

This is a great idea. I think various sizes or colors of candle sticks would look awesome. Thanks for a great idea!

• Marilyn Pat Jurman

Great idea. I use faux succulents all the time and am always looking for new ideas for "planting" them. I will try this with a little larger bowl. I combine mine with some small flowers and sometimes little figurines.