Happy Saturday!!! What DIY Do You Do on the Weekend?

+4
As the weekend gets closer, I like to make a list of what projects I'm going to go for. Its my 'weekend wish list'. I don't always get to everything but I like to make at least some time to get started.
What do you like to do on the wekends?
Or do you prefer to make projects during the week?

e happy saturday what diy do you do on the weekend
  • Well . . . Right now I am reading all the cool things here on Hometalk! It is raining cats and dogs, so today will be a stay in and clean up my office and work on a new idea for a St. Patrick's Day wreath and think about Easter projects. I have at least enough in my craft stash to get started, and if need be, a Dollar Tree is only 5 miles up the road. ☺

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Feb 18, 2017
    I have three projects going and have finished none :D The tiles around my damaged mirror being one of them -- I WILL finish it this week!

• DORLIS DORLIS on Feb 18, 2017
    We have had a very unusual string of good days n the 60's and higher. This does not happen in February so I will not be doing crafts, but working in the yard getting a head start on the gardening.

• JEWEL C JEWEL C on Feb 18, 2017
    I'm sorting Mardi Gras beads.

• Joanie Joanie on Feb 19, 2017
    The weather being in the 70's, I'm NOT sure yet, it is early mornin', but I'm thinkin' something outside. We are re doing our landscaping with ALL new bushes and mulch. It is all designed and ready to go. BUT, husband has a sore neck, so I'm just NOT sure. We work together on projects.

• Em Em on Feb 19, 2017
    Looking to downsize, maybe move to an apt. Weekends are for de-cluttering, giving away, tossing, cutting down on books (I have WAY too many!)

• Birdz of a Feather Birdz of a Feather on Feb 22, 2017
    We usually save our finishing touches for the weekend when we have more time - and daylight - on hand. This last weekend we finished painting and hanging the pocket doors in my craft studio. I can now consider my craft room complete (blog to come soon of course)!