First post ever, but I truly LOVE this website!

+51
I am open for suggestions on these 4 pieces. What can I do to renew/revamp them? This bedroom set was purchased in the mid 40's, by my deceased father, for my deceased mother, for a wedding gift. This set is so well made, that I would hate to sell it, and get the poor quality of today's furniture. Please advise, all suggestions, welcome!
first post ever but i truly love this website, painted furniture
first post ever but i truly love this website, painted furniture, All top finishes are damaged but for them being 69 years old they still are in great shape
All top finishes are damaged, but for them being "69" years old, they still are in great shape.
first post ever but i truly love this website, painted furniture, The Mirror is in remarkable great condition
The Mirror, is in remarkable great condition.
first post ever but i truly love this website, painted furniture, All drawers work flawlessly
All drawers, work flawlessly.
first post ever but i truly love this website, painted furniture, This piece is truly not my favorite But it will remain as it is part of the set
This piece, is truly not my favorite. But it will remain, as it is part of the set.