My Go-to Product: I Always Have Plenty of Epson Salt!

Once every three weeks I add 2 tablespoons of Epson Salt to the watering can, then I add water. It feeds my plants and makes them happy. I have a mixer sprayer that attaches to the hose. I use this once every 5-6 weeks to spray the lawn. It makes the grass grow thicker and helps to keep the weeds at bay.

What do you guys do with Epsom salt?
e i always have plenty of epson salt
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 20, 2017
    This is sooo good to know! Does it work for cut flowers too?

• Connie G Connie G on Feb 20, 2017
      Cut flowers in a vase? I have added an aspirin or sprite to the water to make the flowers last longer, but I only use Epsom Salts mixed in water for growing plants and flowers, including my vegetable garden.

• Bonnie daley Bonnie daley on Feb 21, 2017
    what is your mixture ratio's for the lawn?

• Connie G Connie G on Feb 22, 2017
      I have a sprayer that connects to the hose. It has a container that twists onto the bottom. I fill the container with epson salt and dial the top to 2 and a half ounces per gallon. It would also be ok to go as far as 5 ounces per gallon, but I live in Florida where the soil is sandy, so a slow watering helps the roots absorb more of the mixture. This mixture can also be sprayed onto the flower garden at the same watering, to make the flowers bloom in abundance. Happy growing! Your neighbors with think you have a new greener thumb. Let me know what you think after a couple of months.