Throwback- Does Being Covered in Paint Make You Feel Like a Champion?

Today's throwback- Before we moved into our apartment we ( with the landlord's permission) painted our room mint green. By the time we were done we were head-to-toe covered in green paint, we looked like dinner mints! But we felt like champions, have you experienced something like that?
e throwback does being covered in paint make you feel like a champion
  • William William on Feb 20, 2017
    That's funny! You haven't painted if some doesn't get on you! I have stepped onto badly placed paint can lids and left a trail of paint. On a drop cloth of course. I have backed into paint rollers and brushes laid on a ladder step. I've painted ceilings and got paint splatter in my hair and face. Both of you look so darling and happy to work together!

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 20, 2017
      Thank you William, we had a lot of fun! Its kind of a badge of honor to be dripping in paint.

• Laura Kackman Laura Kackman on Feb 22, 2017
    Not paint but stain! After the first or second time staining the porch, I learned to protect my hair with a bandana!! LOL!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Swinnen Lisette Swinnen Lisette on Feb 24, 2017
    It looks like you found a fun thing to do together. Don't stop now ! There is nothing more rewarding than sitting on the ground of the room you just painted, look around and being proud.
    One advice on my side : even if you have covered everything with drop cloths, try to avoid stepping on carpets in other rooms whilst going to get something  .......
    Well done you two !