What to do with coffee bags and cat food bags?

+4
These bags are the vacuum pac type bags. like the Capri sun bags are that kids use to make bracelets with. any other ideas on this?
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on Feb 19, 2017
    Are they metallic on the inside like Capri Sun bags? If yes, you could cut shapes from them and decoupage them onto a notebook for kids to color in or paint over
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 20, 2017
    This is the coolest idea!!! You can turn them into bags! http://www.hometalk.com/3204843/recycled-pet-food-bags
  • Shaley Shaley on Feb 20, 2017
    The big bird food bags I have turned then into totes and hand bags. But was wondering what else I could use them for. I lined my totes and hand bags with cardboard and a cloth liner. If my motherboard would not have crushed I could have shown you all what I created with those woven plastic bird seed bags.
    Thanks
    • See 1 previous
    • Shaley Shaley on Feb 28, 2017
      Yes we do that as well.
  • Lyn17959269 Lyn17959269 on Feb 27, 2017
    Coffee bags can be used to hold wet paint brushes for a few hours or overnight until a painting job is finished. I'm not sure how long they will maintain the moisture, yet they could go in the refrigerator if need be.
  • Shaley Shaley on Feb 27, 2017
    That's true.....