What to do with a very large and long wall?

+14
Well, what is the decor of the rest of the home? You can try one of those murals you can purchase. What do you guys think of this one?

t what to do with a very large and long wall

Or paint one of your own? Or a triptic painting? Oh, by the way this one is mine.
Touch of Modern has murals you can purchase. Some of them are just breathtaking!
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on Feb 20, 2017
    I love this painting - the colors are gorgeous.
  • Joanie Joanie on Feb 20, 2017
    I'm seeing Ocean and Tropic?
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 20, 2017
    Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! You're amazing! How many have you made?
  • Lucy Marie Bernier Lucy Marie Bernier on Feb 20, 2017
    Prints copies of my originals... Se Vende
    I'm a former New Yorker who live in New Mexico. Misses the ocean terribly. So I have the ocean in my home... :). Check out the other one. The colors are a bit more muted.
  • UpLATEagain UpLATEagain on Feb 20, 2017
    Inventive way to get your work out there! Best of luck to ya!
  • Lucy Marie Bernier Lucy Marie Bernier on Feb 21, 2017
    I wasn't trying to. Just giving someone the idea on what to put on there wall. Thanks I guess?
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Feb 21, 2017
    I love wall murals! And yours makes me feel caaaalm. I miss the woods in my city apartment so my wall is decorated with forest-vibes.
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Laura Kackman Laura Kackman on Feb 21, 2017
    This makes me really wa to get back to Key Largo!!! It has been a few years. Things keep getting in the way unfortunately! 🙁😖😭
  • MadameRã MadameRã on Feb 22, 2017
    •~{}~{}~• how about picking up some strech lace (many colours available),however if you like blues/& teals then just get white...pick up a couple of cheap 'plastic sauce bottles' & place water based paints of two shades that compliment... *Going outside,& please lay out a drop cloth or plenty of cardboard boxes cut into large pieces for a ground cover then place your lace down(using pegs just clip corners to edges of your base ground covering), then with your sauce bottles sqeeze'n' shake to create a patterns;even streaking across ways & down, form YOUR OWN pattern making it original,then let dry.. Let it dry for @ least 24 hours then give it a light quick spin wash & add a touch of vinegar(half half amounts; do use earth friendly soaps only~reasons are real to whats in the product & what will occur~)... You ought to be happy after its dried then either pin it to your walls(do use a gold/or brass look, if you must use masonary then a touch of gold nail varnish on the heads {Of the nails which should Not be hammered in all the way & only use small sizes} this brings out a wow factor!)
    Always start @ the top when putting up fabrics, do not over stretch,& pinning only requires around every 30cm(sometimes 25cm pending on the entire size being covered)... after you have completed putting it up then spray with hairspray(preferably from a push pump bottle, you get more this way & the bottle can be re-cycled..) * After finishing with painting do wash out your sauce bottles,as they will come in handy for further uses down the track, this i can gaurantee....additionally purchase only sample pots,no large paint cans required;always store paints in a cool dark place with lids sealed tightly:i also add a layer of cling wrap around pots b4 storing...y, for so many safety purposes:)))
    HAPPY CRAFTING,& have fun fun fun!!!