My Theater room wall WAS plain...

+1
I just finished this one and it was super easy for me. The wall was a plain beige and I wanted to make it more interesting. The bottom part of the wall was done in a glaze. I just used my paint brush and swirled it around. Then I repainted the top part since I was filling in nail holes and re-organizing my décor. The wallpaper border was easy for me to do. (I can't do regular wallpaper and I'm a terrible painter!). Hope this gives you some ideas.

t theater room wall
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 20, 2017
    I love the look! I like how the wall paper border is perfect in that spot!
  • Chas' Crazy Creations Chas' Crazy Creations on Feb 20, 2017
    Love the movie theater theme :)
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Feb 21, 2017
    This looks great! Thanks for the tip about getting the swirled look on the bottom half!
  • DORLIS DORLIS on Feb 21, 2017
    I like paintings , large enough to overcome the wall size and maybe some small pictures. As you can see, I don't do things that take a lot of dusting. At 76, I can look at it and let it be. I would rather play with my flowers and cats or crochet, knit, sew or any craft that strikes me. Doesn't leave much time for rearranging and creating walls that take a lot of work. In other words, I have gotten lazy.