Mermaid Fairy Garden Craft

If you have been bitten by the fairy garden bug, you won't want to miss this creative spin! This mermaid fairy garden is simple to make, and combines the best of both the fairy and mermaid world.
mermaid fairy garden craft, crafts, gardening
A terra cotta saucer, shells, stones, scrabble tiles, and mermaid miniatures will help make this mermaid fairy garden a unique and magical little space.
Fill the saucer with a filler of choice such as tiny white rocks or white sand. Smooth it out to it is ready for your miniatures.
The magic will be in the tiny details. Hit up your local craft store for dollhouse miniatures so you can be sure your mermaid fairy garden is well stocked and ready for play.
Fill your mermaid garden with treasures and you are ready for some fun. It is such a unique spin on the traditional fairy garden.
The Homespun Hydrangea

• Linda

Love it. Would this do well outside do you think, in the weather

• Joanie

I lwant the mermaid.....where did ya get it? My d.i.law loves them. I like your fairy garden......my grandbabies would adore it. Happy Mom's Day!! Thank you.

• Brenda S.

Omg! How cute!! I love this :)

• Awe22317039

Might try this one, as we've just moved from a coastal area to another county inland. This would remind us of the lovely seaside feel you get on our coasts. Lovely idea - thanks very much!