Where is the best place to find learning to crochet resources?

+9
I have seen so many really cute crocheted home decor projects, like pillows, blankets and wall hangings. I have some rudimentary knitting skills, but not sure where to start with crocheting. What stitch do I look for, YouTube or books? Any insight would be so helpful! Thanks!!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Feb 22, 2017
    There are many instructions on U-Tube
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 23, 2017
    I agree with Janet, its best to be able to see in action the process and steps
  • Deanna Nassar Deanna Nassar on Feb 26, 2017
    for more patterns try allfreecrochet.com
    Also this site has what they call crochet along furlscrochet.com

• Mar8875458 Mar8875458 on Mar 06, 2017
    If you have a Senior Center in your town, let the ladies, in the Senior Center be your guide, they will be thrilled to show you how to crochet, knit, or other crafts for free. This is the way I learned to crochet left handed, and embroider by just sitting beside a lovely older lady, as she embroidered a pillowcase. I became so good at embroidery, that I sell my pillowcases for good money at craft fairs! Good luck
  • Flipturn Flipturn on Mar 02, 2019

Have you checked with your local public library yet?

They should have lots of books and DVD's on crochet in their collection. Remember that it is always free to borrow materials from a public library.

• France Madore France Madore on Mar 03, 2019

Internet re Pinterest