Asked on Feb 23, 2017

How do YOU repurpose pizza boxes?

Gina GutierrezDonna MarieLyn Buerger
+9

I covered pizza boxes in fabric and used them for wall decor and made some no sew pillows. What do you use them for?
  • Hillela G.
    Hillela G.

No way! Those are pizza boxes? That's beyond awesome! Yet another reason to order a ton of pizza. I'm crazy about how high end it looks!
  • Shoshana
    Shoshana

That is genius! So much thriftier than getting canvas boards to cover in fabric! Thanks for the idea!
  • Joan
    Joan

They're also great for storing scrapbooking papers.
  • Teresa
    Teresa

l love this and it is a great idea, and it make me laugh and made my day. Memory time.. ! 1976, my first apartment. People were wrapping wall hung picture in Christmas wrapping paper and re hanging them on the walls - I had no pictures. I barely had a couch, and my wall unit was milk crates! So I wrapped pizza boxes and put them up - they looked so festive.. Until my dogs decided they loved the smell ( I guess since they never ate anything else) and pulled them off the walls and tore them up and 1/2 at them while I was out. Oh my, I am laughing with the memory, thank you sooo much for posting this!! BTW the dogs were fine!
  • MMQFAIRY
    MMQFAIRY

Quilters use (new, unused) pizza boxes for storing quilt blocks in before you get ready to sew the blocks together. I'm doing applique work on my blocks, so I can just take the pizza box with me when I travel. I DO get some funny looks, though. . . .
  • Cheryl Markus Reynolds
    Cheryl Markus Reynolds

Awesome idea! Thank you for sharing. I needed a fresh idea for my walls. This will work. :-)
  • Cori Widen
    Cori Widen

This is an amazing idea, wow! I think that tonight should be pizza night in our house :)
  • Margaret Powell
    Margaret Powell

Cut a piece of solid fabric the size of the box bottom. The box serves as a great puzzle box. I divide my larger jig saw puzzles into color groups and then work on each section individually on my lap. When I have most of the section completed I can open the box end and slide the completed puzzle out and then work on another section. Simply close the box when not in use.
  • Lyn Buerger
    Lyn Buerger

I've always wanted to use them but since they have food junk inside I was afraid of the oil and food and the attraction of bugs????
  • Donna Marie
    Donna Marie

How do u get the food smell out?
  • Gina Gutierrez
    Gina Gutierrez

How do you use a greasy smelly box of pizza? cause lets face it most pizza boxes are messy`