No question--- just a comment....Do you know what I mean?

+7
I don't have a question. I just want to take this opportunity to tell you how much I enjoy Hometalk. Only problem--- there are so many ideas and I don't have time to do them all.
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 23, 2017
    I agree with you!!! Hometalk makes me wish that I had more hours in a day! I'm so glad that you're part of this wonderful community!

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Feb 23, 2017
    Oh man! This is 100% my problem!

• William William on Feb 23, 2017
    Boy do I agree! That's why I save projects I want to do. Then when I get a gumption attack I review what I saved and start on a project. A lot of the projects I use as concepts and SOMEDAY I'll put my own twist on them.

• Carol Clark Carol Clark on Feb 25, 2017
    My biggest problem is I end up spending too much because I have to go and buy the 'stuff' every body else seems to have on hand. I 'downsized' the wrong stuff. I am addicted to Homtalk now. Thank you.

• Shoshana Shoshana on Feb 26, 2017
    Totally agree! So many projects to take on because people here are just filled with amazing ideas, and yet seemingly so little time! At least I know I never have an excuse now to be bored

• Julie Barel Julie Barel on Feb 28, 2017
    Finally someone who understands how I feel!

• Leah Deverett Leah Deverett on Feb 28, 2017
    Same here!

• Moe Mernick Moe Mernick on Feb 28, 2017
    My favorite "Discussion" yet!

• ROBIN ROBIN on Feb 28, 2017
    I not-so-patiently await my Hometalk email every day!! My day just isn't complete until I have my hot cup of cocoa and my daily Hometalk fix. If it runs late for some reason, I am some unhappy until it arrives. Without fail I holler out "HOMETALK!" That's the clue to leave me alone until I am finished reading it...although I often then get caught up in this discussion area and continue enjoying my daily ritual. I adore Hometalk and consider it my not so guilty pleasure. Keep up the good work, fellow Hometalkers. I need you and all the fabulous inspiration you provide.