Places I never think to clean....

+3
Clean your door knobs and light switches. Also the area on the doors where you put your hand when opening and closing the door. Clean your refrigerator handles and don't forget to wipe your computer keys and remotes including your cell phones. They get really filthy.

What are your hidden places to clean?
  • Judy Abbott Reali Judy Abbott Reali on Feb 24, 2017
    What's the favorite universal cleanser?

• William William on Feb 24, 2017
    We clean everything but many of us don't even think of cleaning what you mention. Great ip and reminder.
  • Susan Mays Susan Mays on Feb 25, 2017
    Clean your plunger; it gets disgusting if you do not. Simply place it in some bleach water in a bucket and soak it and then dump it after. Spray it and then use a scrub brush, with gloves on of course, to finish cleaning it.
  • Adele Adele on Feb 26, 2017
    I have always called this my "Commercial Cleaning." Whenever a commercial comes on, I jump up and clean all those places you never think of. Window sills, light switch plates, the toilet bowl flush handle, the shelves in your medicine cabinet, etc. There are longer and longer commercial breaks today than yesteryear. Five minutes or more. Enough time to get some serious cleaning done. I keep a spray bottle of cleaner and a couple of cleaning cloths in the pocket on the side of the recliner.
  • Gladys Gladys on Feb 26, 2017
    I hope most of you have switched to "Green Products", meaning cleaning products made from natural things instead of the terrible chemicals that cause Cancer and other things.