Do You Clean Your Handrails?

+1
I used to be part of a multi--Teams of cleaning crews for the church I attended. Everything looked clean and vacuumed when we were done! Occasionally we would finish early, so I began to look for areas that might get overlooked especially during cold and flue seasons! The handrails going upstairs to the children's class rooms was my first thing to address, when I finished cleaning with a disinfectant type cleaner and paper towels, (LOTS of BOTH), I showed the used paper towels to the rest of the crew and it became a MUST do item, the soiled paper towels said it all. Anything that human hands, and little kids touch on a regular basis is in need of cleaning and disinfecting!
Do you clean your handrails?
  • KatAych KatAych on Feb 24, 2017
    As someone who works in the senior living field, I can echo this!!! Door knobs, buttons in elevators, on microwaves, handles, hand rails, etc...there are so many!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Shoshana Shoshana on Feb 27, 2017
    This us so important- especially during flu and cold season when I see everyone around me catching colds!
  • Barb Barb on Feb 28, 2017
    Lysol wipes.... disinfects, cleans, use on everything!
  • Mezwestrope Mezwestrope on Mar 05, 2017
    Also, try not to touch the handrail on escalators. Same reason.