KITCHEN DECOR DIY

I WANTED A MINIMALISTIC DESIGN IN MY KITCHEN DUE TO MY DARK FLOOR AND DARK CABINETS.... AND MONTHS A SEARCHING LEFT ME WITH NOTHING.... SO I OPTED TO CREATED SOMETHING. I KNEW I WANTED SOMETHING LIGHT AND EARTHY SO I NEW CREATING A UNIQUE SUCCULENT WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST IDEA. MOST OF THE MATERIALS CAN GE FOUND AT HOMEDEPOT, i SIMPLE SPRAY PAINTED THE PLANT POT AND GOT TO WORK. I EVEN INCLUDED AN OLD SCHOOL PLANT SHINE TO HELP OUT. I PICKED UP THE LEMONS AT HOMEGOODS FOR AN EXTRA SPECIAL TOUCH. THE ENTIRE PROJECT FOR MY KITCHEN DECOR WAS UNDER ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.

BEFORE... I PICKED EVERYTHING UP FROM HOME DEPOT AND THE DOMES ARE FROM HOMEGOODS

CLEANING.... I TOOK A BIT MAYO AND A COTTON BALL TO ADD A LITTLE BIT OF SHINE....

PROCESS.... THE TERRARIUM WERE EASY TO LOCATED.... I FOUND THESE AT HOME DEPOT/HOMEGOODS.

FINISH.... THE KITCHEN LOOKED GREAT ONCE EVERYTHING WAS DONE. THE LEMONS ARE BRIGHT AND GIVES A GREAT LOOK OF FRESHNESS.

VIDEO.... YOU CAN SEE THE ENTIRE PROCESS BEGINNING TO END

30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous