KITCHEN DECOR DIY

I WANTED A MINIMALISTIC DESIGN IN MY KITCHEN DUE TO MY DARK FLOOR AND DARK CABINETS.... AND MONTHS A SEARCHING LEFT ME WITH NOTHING.... SO I OPTED TO CREATED SOMETHING. I KNEW I WANTED SOMETHING LIGHT AND EARTHY SO I NEW CREATING A UNIQUE SUCCULENT WAS GOING TO BE THE BEST IDEA. MOST OF THE MATERIALS CAN GE FOUND AT HOMEDEPOT, i SIMPLE SPRAY PAINTED THE PLANT POT AND GOT TO WORK. I EVEN INCLUDED AN OLD SCHOOL PLANT SHINE TO HELP OUT. I PICKED UP THE LEMONS AT HOMEGOODS FOR AN EXTRA SPECIAL TOUCH. THE ENTIRE PROJECT FOR MY KITCHEN DECOR WAS UNDER ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.

BEFORE... I PICKED EVERYTHING UP FROM HOME DEPOT AND THE DOMES ARE FROM HOMEGOODS

CLEANING.... I TOOK A BIT MAYO AND A COTTON BALL TO ADD A LITTLE BIT OF SHINE....

PROCESS.... THE TERRARIUM WERE EASY TO LOCATED.... I FOUND THESE AT HOME DEPOT/HOMEGOODS.

FINISH.... THE KITCHEN LOOKED GREAT ONCE EVERYTHING WAS DONE. THE LEMONS ARE BRIGHT AND GIVES A GREAT LOOK OF FRESHNESS.

VIDEO.... YOU CAN SEE THE ENTIRE PROCESS BEGINNING TO END