Does This Forecast Look Familiar?

+4
Come rain or shine, this is what my weekend forecast pretty much always looks like .
Does this sound familiar to you?
e does this forecast look familiar
  • Jenn Jenn on Feb 26, 2017
    And don't forget the time to hang out w hometalk community!!! I spend a lot of time online every post so interesting sometimes inspiring as well.....

• Rosemary Rosemary on Feb 26, 2017
    Too cute! Too true!

• Eroque022810 Eroque022810 on Feb 26, 2017
    Shopping for what some of you have made but I don't want the hassle just the finished product. I've figured out that with some items the craft will cost more then buying it premade. I also look at ideas of course on this site for inspiration. Cooking and cleaning are on the way bottom of what I want to do any day of the week,except for the kitchen. My men cook but don't really clean. I unload and load dishwasher when they don't get to it, you see, I'm an epileptic so I was told to stay clear of stove. Sometimes I will use crockpot. As for cleaning I try to do some everyday so weekends I can get out of house since I also can't leave home unescorted. I can't use hot glue gun I can't use power tools or anything that I may injure myself with. I can only garden if someone else is outdoors with me. I'm a prisoner in my own home so I am glad for this site since it is an outlet it inspires me. Cleaning and cooking not happening when my husband is off. He is a great man after working 6 days he gets 3 off so ones for him ones for me ones to just relax or do something minor since he has worked all those days.

• Oh how funny and oh so true, (sorta) . . . I did not get much done this weekend, but I did color a bunch, read thru a ton of Hometalk and even if I fix myself a turkey sandwich for dinner, I always cook twice a day for all the pets. And not cleaning isn't an option for me, too many pets!