Summertime is DIY Time! When Do You DIY Best?

+2
My parents put us kids to work painting, cleaning, and working about the house. Beyond chores the summer was the time to do all the DIY stuff: hanging wallpaper, laying flooring, sanding/varnishing/waxing the wood floors. Too much, but you live in the house and you take care of the house
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Feb 27, 2017
    You're making me feel nostalgic, what was your favorite DIY chore from your parents?

• Shoshana Shoshana on Mar 01, 2017
    I catch the Spring-cleaning bug every year. I probably learned that from my mom. The weather gets warm and suddenly all I want to do is throw away old, useless things and make room for summer projects- gardening was always a favorite project of mine :)

• Sandra Caggiano Sandra Caggiano on Mar 01, 2017
    I dream of painting this 1930s wash stand ....sound the trumpets......Sandra wake up.....what color did you want to paint it?

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Mar 02, 2017
    Definitely the summer. Something about being cold makes me lose motivation :)