What Are You Looking Forward to DIYing as the Weather Gets Warmer?

+4
I'm really excited to be able to paint outdoors! I always leave my painting for the warmer weather bc we have a pretty small space and I really don't like when our home is full of fumes. But now its going to be warm! And not only can we paint outdoors, but it will dry so much faster!!
 What are you looking forward to?

e what are you looking forward to diying as the weather gets warmer
  • Ann Ann on Feb 28, 2017
    Spring is dragging her feet in arriving here, so I'm gathering my supplies to put a penny countertop on my kitchen island. It will be neat when it's done. Looking forward to working in my yard and garden when the weather warms!

• Shoshana Shoshana on Mar 01, 2017
    Can't wait to get some good gardening done! I have a pallet garden project just waiting for the warm weather!

• Marj MRC Creations Marj MRC Creations on Mar 01, 2017
    For me, it's spray painting, spray painting, spray painting!! I have a number of wicker items that need to be spray painted and though I can get away with spraying onto drawer handles now and then, I can't do a bigger project indoors. I have a garage, attached to the house, so I do almost all my work in there, but will need to be outside for these bigger items I have. I can't wait!! LOL

• Chris Chris on Mar 04, 2017
    In Michigan, getting my house plant outside-so no spilling water everywhere and having dead leaves/spent flowers on the floor. I also have a wonderful new plan for my pollinator bed in town, so I want to see if it grows as beautiful as I hope.

• JoLeen Bolton JoLeen Bolton on Mar 04, 2017
    Can't wait to pressure wash the air-born road construction grime off my white front porch. I may have to paint the old white plastic chairs that are out there, too. I wonder if that spray paint for plastic comes in red to match my front door?

• Laura Kackman Laura Kackman on Mar 05, 2017
      I don't see why not. Start looking now at stores in your area and also ask them. You could also check online. Good luck and let us know if you could find it and post pictures of the finished project! 😀

• Joan Joan on Mar 06, 2017
    Can't wait to paint the inside of my attached garage and I will finally be done painting my entire house! and then I guess onto painting my bedroom set :)