DIY Corner Pantry

$150
Advanced

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this but we were using a stand up clothes armoire as a simple DIY pantry in our kitchen because we didn't have enough space to hold all our food stuffs. Hey, you do what you need to do. And I needed more space for my canned goods. My husband, Roy, who's not a carpenter, finally decided he was going to make us a pantry. It would be small and in the corner, but it would be floor to ceiling.

This pantry is part of our Outdated Kitchen Transformation. This is the corner its going in. We'd already removed the wall paper and painted it.

The framing begins! By the way Roy used Googles free SketchUp program to design the pantry ahead of time.

FYI: Our PLAN for this is a FREE DOWNLOAD on our site link provided on this page.

Sheet rock was added.

Cross strips to hold the shelves were put in ad then the inside was painted.

Shelves were cut.

Our son finished the m sanding of the sheet rock.

Shelves installed and outside painted.

Door installed

Painted.

Final touch.

Inside. It's awesome! CLICK HERE FOR MANY MORE PHOTOS & FREE PLAN DOWNLOAD

The Top 9 Kitchen Countertop Makeovers People Are Doing Now
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Nancy at Craft Your Happiness

• Karen lukacovic
    Karen lukacovic

A frosted glass door with P a try written on it would be an upgrade and really make your pantry high end

• Wendy
    Wendy

OMG, I am so happy I stumbled upon this post!!!

I had this same shaped pantry that I JUST finished rebuilding inside to look nearly identical to what you did I was perfect for me. We had to sell and move about 3 months later. Now, the house we have has a huge kitchen with no storage! I am giddy thinking about how fast I can get my pantry back! Happy Dancing all over the place!!