- Pull out all the winter greenery and Christmas ornaments.
- Keep in the white birch branches and one fir branch.
- Add individual pots of red tulips that I bought at a local garden center.
- Surround the tulips with small pots of yellow pansies.
From Winter Container to Spring Container!
Spring is only three weeks away! Time to create some spring containers! This spring container only took me 10 minutes to create by keeping what was already in my winter container, and adding spring flowers to it!
I took out all the greenery and Christmas decorations and kept just one fir branch and the birch logs.
- Add faux forsythia branches towards the back
- Add real pussy willow branches amongst the forsythia branches
- Wrap the rim of the urn with yellow and light blue mesh ribbon.
As the tulips fade, you can always add new tulips to keep the container fresh from March through May!
Finished project! I love how the color of the white birch logs really pop! This container is all about spring! The colors are so bright and cheery you can see the container from all the way down the block!