Never touch your cellphones if you want to finish to clean your room

+4
how can I start cleaning my room?
e never touch your cellphones if you want to finish to clean your room, cleaning tips
How can I start cleaning my room?I already start playing a game in my cellphones...
  • Cori Widen Cori Widen on Mar 03, 2017
    Hahaha, I know - procrastination is real :) I usually give myself a reward if I finish to motivate myself to get started!

• Canadianlady Canadianlady on Mar 04, 2017
    Commit yourself to ten solid minutes of bedroom cleaning a day, starting with your bed. If you do this every day, eventually you'll never have more than five minutes of work to do in there. That's how I stay on top of every room.

• Karen V Karen V on Mar 04, 2017
    First of all put down the cell phone LOL. Remove anything from your closet and don't need it if you have not worn it for 6 months or more. Remove anything from the floor that does not belong there and give your floor and baseboards a good cleaning. Dust any furniture and give the window a good cleaning as well. A place for everything and everything in its place is a good thought to keep in mind. Always run your vacuum first before dusting. Finish off with a good clean bed with freshly washed sheets and cover of some sort. Do this once a month and soon your room will always be put together nicely. Take 15 minutes or so each day to just tidy the room up. Soon it will be a habit that you don't even realize you have formed and your friends will be envious of your neat and tidy room. Good luck

• I am old, a cell phone is a luxury and multiple cell phones? . . . Unless you own a business? Why? This may not be nice, but turn off the phone(s), put them away, be an adult, clean your room and take care of any other business that needs tending to. When all chores are complete, THEN you can play away. Discipline and responsibility comes first. Playing games is your reward for being responsible.