Organize All of Your Earring Studs With This Easy DIY

This is one of those "why didn't I think of that?!" organizing ideas.

Get the full DIY here.

When my daughter got her ears pierced she asked for earrings for her birthday, for Christmas and for any other holiday or reason she could think of. And all those earrings got tossed into her jewelry box never to find a pair again, so we had to come up with something.

Once it's cut to fit, add your earrings to it!

Take
organize all of your earring studs with this easy diy, organizing

Plastic canvas! You know, those crafts from years ago when you stitched yarn around all those holes. You probably make tissue box covers, bookmarks or cross magnets with the stuff. Or those fun little animal heads that held a hershey kiss inside!

Cut a piece of the canvas to fit inside your jewelry box or jewelry box drawer. You can also cut multiple pieces of canvas and stack them on top of each other inside your jewelry box. Or you can cut small pieces and organize your earrings by size, color, etc.

Add all of your earrings by putting them through the hole and attaching the back of your earring to the back of the post.

Now you can easily find the earrings you are looking for and the matching pair!

{url=http://www.crazydiymom.com]Get more great DIY's like this at CrazyDiyMom.com[/url]
Jennifer | CrazyDiyMom

• Always exciting to see others great ideas. Thank you!

• Coni

Here's my way to store studs. 1) Drill holes in old CD/DVD discs and attach studs through holes. 2) Stack the studded discs into the cylinder of the container your discs came in.
    The remaining earrings (not studs) are stored in stacked ice cubes trays that I bought at a local thrift store.

, My earring drawer