Pier 1 Inspired Easter Eggs DIY

Hi Everyone!
Easter and Spring are just around the corner. And so is Easter. I just love to see all the beautiful flowers and decorated Easter eggs. These Pier 1 eggs inspired this DIY.

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

I purchased 8 dozen eggs from the Dollar Tree.   

And these Pier 1 Easter eggs inspired this DIY.  They are $8 each.

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

Here are the supplies I needed:

Plastic eggs

Bling on a roll

Mod Podge

Scissors

Hot glue gun

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

There are multiple designs that are so easy to do. 

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

I have a detailed video that you can enjoy.  

pier 1 inspired easter eggs diy

Click this video to see how simple it is t create these beautiful eggs. It's beginning to look a lot like Easter.  
Cathryn Holt

• Virginia

Thank you. I store my very good (home crafted eggs) in the clear Egglands egg cartons. The carton flips over twice and snaps into place - safeguarding the eggs I have made. I also have many beautiful crosses in various metals and plastics. If you plan to have a 'seasonal tree', then I would suggest using clear, snap lid, plastic boxes or use popcorn tins. The large popcorn tins are out year round in various styles (or you can label over the cans for the various seasons for your tree). They are perfect to store seasonal tree items: the ornaments, garlands, strings of pearls, flowers, etc. I store them in my house attic year round. The lids are a very tight fit and stay nice and moisture free year round. When the Christmas lights are on sale at the end of the season, buy some extra boxes just in case you need to replace strings of lights during the year. Good luck with your tree.
  • Mandy Pfeifer

I love your project. I hope you don't mind if I pinch your idea.