Asked on Mar 5, 2017

What Are Your Favorite Uses for a Dremel?

LesterMisty Farnsworth HallBlue Sky
+7

Hey everyone! Check out the video to see how I used my Dremel to make an anniversary present for my husband! This is definitely my favorite tool. Do you have a Dremel? What do you use it for? What are your favorite attachments?
  • Shawna Bailey
    Shawna Bailey

By the way here's the finished product
  • Anna
    Anna

Cute idea!!!!
  • Phyllis
    Phyllis

I use my Dremel to make headstones for our pets who have passed away. I use just regular angular stones and engrave their names and pertinent dates and anything else I want to say on the pet tombstone. Then they are placed over the pet's grave site. I know that's sad... but, without the dremel tool I wouldn't have been able to mark their final resting places.
  • Blue Sky
    Blue Sky

Not really a question as much as it is a friendly statement. Shawna, you are really pretty.

I love your DIY items too.

• Misty Farnsworth Hall
    Misty Farnsworth Hall

I use mine to make jewelry. Lately I've been using them to make Halloween decorations. My daughter

carves amazing jackolanterns. My new tools are a router that I used to make amazing headstones out of foam, a heat gun and a hot knife. Shawna have you ever lived in Az?

• Lester
    Lester

any suggestions on a good brand dremmel ?? I will be using for Ikea hacks

and redoing furniture , I am restoring my old farmhouse and I redo and sell

furniture. have been dieing to get one !!!!