The Best DIY's, Upcycled Furniture Projects and Tutorials by Redoux

Reader favorite posts of 2013. My Best Upcycled Dumpster Rescues, Painting techniques, how-to's to upcycle things left for junk and much more. Check out how to make a beautiful home on practically no budget with my DIY Year in Review http://www.redouxinteriors.com/2013/12/the-redoux-stars-of-2013-a-year-in-review/
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Transform a Dumped Dresser without the Drawers to a beautiful Shelving Unit using the parts of the dresser as the shelves Bonus how to blend CeCe Caldwell s paints for this gorgeous paint treatment
Transform a Dumped Dresser without the Drawers to a beautiful Shelving Unit, using the parts of the dresser as the shelves! Bonus, how to blend CeCe Caldwell's paints for this gorgeous paint treatment.
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Take an old stock bookshelf and transform it to an expensive Ballards Design Knockoff I added legs fabric backing and new paint finish
Take an old stock bookshelf and transform it to an expensive Ballards Design Knockoff. I added legs, fabric backing and new paint finish.
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Bench Made Entirely of Junque Make a new bench from all found parts A headboard old garage door panel split in half for the arms found legs and upcycled wood for the frame
Bench Made Entirely of Junque! Make a new bench from all found parts. A headboard, old garage door panel split in half for the arms, found legs and upcycled wood for the frame.
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I used an old Country Style Broyhill dresser that was a free to me Stripped and stained it using a mottled stain method Added Vintage Reproduction Casters and knobs Completely new look
I used an old Country Style Broyhill dresser that was a free to me. Stripped and stained it, using a mottled stain method. Added Vintage Reproduction Casters and knobs. Completely new look.
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, I used a free to me never used Bathroom Vanity and transformed it into a rolling kitchen island Added a new top with old wood a piece of MDF to the back and wheels Easy two step CeCe Caldwell s paint treatment and no primer
I used a free to me never used Bathroom Vanity and transformed it into a rolling kitchen island. Added a new top with old wood, a piece of MDF to the back and wheels. Easy two step CeCe Caldwell's paint treatment, and no primer!
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Update an old Nightstand with CeCe Caldwell s paints Glaze and their magic Aging Dust I show you step by step how to get his look
Update an old Nightstand with CeCe Caldwell's paints, Glaze and their magic Aging Dust. I show you step by step how to get his look.
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Organize your garage and control clutter without spending a fortune Use upcycled items like this dresser without drawers rolling garbage containers and a dumpster dove area rug
Organize your garage and control clutter without spending a fortune. Use upcycled items like this dresser without drawers, rolling garbage containers, and a dumpster dove area rug!
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, My Complete Guide to Dumpster Diving Everything you need to know for success in a three part series Things you won t read anywhere else
My Complete Guide to Dumpster Diving. Everything you need to know for success in a three part series. Things you won't read anywhere else!
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, How to achieve this aged copper look using Modern Masters Metallic Paints and their Aging Solution Easy to learn and stunning results
How to achieve this aged copper look using Modern Masters Metallic Paints and their Aging Solution. Easy to learn and stunning results.
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Built in Bookshelves from Closet Organizers I show you how to make stock closet organizers look like expensive built ins
Built in Bookshelves from Closet Organizers! I show you how to make stock closet organizers look like expensive built ins.
the best diy s upcycled furniture projects and tutorials by redoux, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, Turn an old table that doesn t quite fit into a useful and adorable rolling kitchen island I added a piece of MDF for shelving and wheels Gorgeous and easy two step Cece Caldwell s paint treatment to make it look rich and worn
Turn an old table that doesn't quite fit into a useful and adorable rolling kitchen island! I added a piece of MDF for shelving and wheels. Gorgeous and easy two step Cece Caldwell's paint treatment to make it look rich and worn.
Redoux Interiors

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 27 comments
Next