Why I Took Scissors to These Cute Little Bunnies!

When I spotted these cute little plush bunnies at the Dollar Store, I knew I had to create an Easter wreath with these cute little fellows! A wreath seemed like the perfect project, and I am already thinking this would be adorable for a baby shower or gender reveal party, too!

The first step was to cut the little tags of of the bunny rabbits' tags off of their behinds.  We don't need any extra tags! 

I laid out my bunnies all around the wreath to make sure I had enough of them and to see how I would alternate the colors.  

In addition to my cute little rabbits, while I was at my local Dollar Tree store, I picked up a wire wreath frame.  I knew this would be a quick and easy project!  

I used some narrow ribbons, I threaded it around the middle two wires of the wreath frame.  I took the narrow ribbon and tied it securely around the neck of each little bunny.

Now it is time to move around the wreath attaching the bunnies one by one around the form, alternating colors.

Have you heard about how rabbits multiply?  Well, look what happened!  They multiplied all around the wire wreath frame and became this cute Easter Bunny wreath.

Here they are ready to greet guests!  What a cute bunch they are!  I am fortunate with a well protected front door on my deep porch these guys will stay dry.  If your door isn't protected, you might have to enjoy these little guys indoors!

Chloe Crabtree