2L Pop Bottle to Beauty and the Beast Rose Cloche

Who is excited for the release of the new Beauty and the Beast?? I AM!!! I can’t wait to see this movie, and I adore Emma Watson, so it’s going to be fabulous. To celebrate the upcoming release I decided to make my Beauty and the Beast Inspired Rose Cloche.

You won't believe what this cloche started off as.

Here’s what my Beauty and Beast Cloche started off as. Yep! A 2L bottle of Cream Soda. 

I started off by cutting the bottom off the pop bottle using an exacto knife. I then cleaned up the edges using some sharp scissors.

I then cut the top off as well. For this step, it’s best to use just the exacto knife, since I ended up scratching up the inside of the bottle trying to use the scissors.

Here is my cloche base, which was cut out using my jigsaw.

I considered staining the base, but eventually opted to spray paint it. The sides were not at all pretty, so I covered them with my marble contact paper that I’m currently obsessed with.

Next, I trimmed the faux rose to the height I needed, and drilled a small hole in the cloche base so that the rose would stand upright.

For the top, I just used the lid from an empty bottle of kid's bubble bath. Check out my blog post for more details on how this craft came together and subscribe for more fun DIY projects and home decor ideas.

• 2L pop bottle  (grocery store)
  • Faux rose  (dollar store)
  • Scrap wood  (my husband's mancave)

15 DIY Projects That Will Make You Say "WOW!"
Everything Red For Canada Day
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
18 Wintery Wreath Ideas That You'll Want To Make For Your Home
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Memorial Day Crafts
18 Ideas to Keep You From Feeling Blue
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Sue Purdy

• Tonia Vieyra

Where can I find the knobs

• Lisa Sinclair

She says that she used the top of an old bubble bath bottle. Upcycling at its best, Id say!

• Cynthia Elschide

How did you get the glue off of the bottle that heldon the wrapper?

• Lisa Sinclair

It usually just pulls off, in my experience. But if ir doesnt sometimes a little oil rubbed on it helps. Or maybe a magic eraser. If I have some stuck on glue ,on a glass jar, I use dish soap and baking soda. But I'm not sure how well this would work on plastic, cause even tho gentle, it might still scratch the light plastic.

• Julie Hollingshead Kontra

Instead of wood, could I use styrofoam circle?

• Lisa Sinclair

And it can be hard to paint Styrofoam, so you can't see all the little beads, in the finished project. But if you already have some at home, I'd say why not try it. My Hubby a carpenter, so for me woods the easiest to come by.

• Lisa Sinclair

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney film. So i will definitely be making a few of these. But I wish you had shared a little more of the directions here, this is a sharing site aftrr all, not a venue for you to make money on your blog.

• Gloria

Can you tell he brand of bubble bath and where you bought it? Love this