My Dream Craft Room Makeover on a Budget!

When we started the renovations on the house, we had set a budget aside. As with all things nothing goes according to plan, so we ended up spending most of it on other rooms (more important than my craft room). When it came to the craft room, which was a bonus to me, I needed to get creative, use things I already had at home, repurpose, repaint and rethink everything!! Here is what I did!!
This room was so dated, old carpets, thick wallapper and ugly curtains which made the room look dark and small. I decided to remove everything and start from the beginning. We ripped the carpets out and removed the old wallpaper.
I was so happy to see the old wallpaper go!
To save on costs we laid the flooring ourselves with the help from my father-in-law.
I painted the walls using a shade called Victorian Lace and used a stencil and light grey paint to create this gorgeous Marrakech Trellis for the feature wall.
I re-used an old cabinet and painted it in a nice bright colour. Added some new hardware and it is a perfect cabinet for storage.
I created this DIY gold organiser from an old food tin, glass jar and a piece wood
I repainted the furniture and created a beautiful gallery wall from items I had either made or re-used
My beautiful gallery wall. To read more about the items in the craft room, visit the blog. I hope you love it as much as I do. PS tutorials on gallery wall will follow shortly!
From Evija with Love